Thursday, July 31, 2008

End of July Update

Things have definitely been interesting this month. Tomorrow we get our first big check for my wife, so we are excited. I've actually had some things come up and had to dig into our emergency fund a little, but that's going to be replenished tomorrow. Hopefully we'll have enough left over to actually pay down more on the Van.

The budget really felt some strain this month. Most of which was the extra overhead of two people driving instead of one, but now that we're starting to get checks coming in it is balancing out. After the dust settles I'll post the outcome :).

I'm actually working on a write up between traditional IRA accounts and Roth IRA accounts, so after I've done enough research I'll post my thoughts. Short answer -- Roth's are the way to go. Find out why in detail soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment