Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Lazy....Economy, and Other Musings

After my glorious rant before, you'd think I'd run right out and try to switch banks. The truth is my work hours keep me away while the banks are open. I have, however, found out there is a branch of a particular bank I want to check on close to my house, so maybe over a weekend or a day off I can run up there and get this business straightened out.

On a positive note, despite what the government is trying to do to the economy, it seems to be starting to recover on its own. With the DOW approaching 8000 again, things are starting to look up in various markets. Let's just hope it continues. My only problem is not having any cash to invest now, because man, I would make a killing :).

The other day I was listening to a local talk radio show, and the host brought up coupons. Specifically, he was wondering if people who thought coupons were too much of a hassle were starting to use them if they had them, or were actively hunting them. I suppose I'd fall into the category of using them if I have them, but I'm definitely not actively seeking them out. Perhaps I should. Let me pose this question: how many of you are using coupons more when you didn't before? Also, if you are, where is a good and easy place of finding them? :). Like I said before, I'm too lazy to put too much effort into anything for too long :).

Until next time..

No comments:

Post a Comment