Saturday, November 15, 2008

November Update

Not much has been going on since I wrote last, aside from picking up some side work. Payments for our hospital bills will start in Dec at around 150 a month, so I've got THAT to look forward to :).

The side work I just did has just about replenished our emergency fund. The good news is that there is probably some more to be had there, so I'm hoping I get some more work from that client. In the mean time, I'm still working on that project I mentioned earlier. Hopefully I can make some progress with it and get it out for all of you wonderful people to try :). It will be a free service that is ad based, so hopefully it will do well. Actually, I really want to be able to sell ad space to people after it takes off (a bit more money there than google ads).

Here's to scheming!

No comments:

Post a Comment